Databases and tools
- BMRB (Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank) — Database for NMR Spectroscopy on Proteins, Peptides, Nucleic Acids, and other Biomolecules
- UniProt — Database of protein sequence and functional information
- PDB (protein data bank) — Database for 3D structures of biological macromolecules, such as proteins and nucleic acids.
- ExPASy (Expert Protein Analysis System) — A comprehensive bioinformatics resource portal which includes tools, databases and soft wares in different area of life sciences
- ExPASY-ProtParam — A tool which computes various physical and chemical parameters for a given protein
- BLASTp — An algorithm and program for comparing primary amino-acid sequence of proteins
NMR Softwares and resources